Minority Business Awards
Minority business owners can apply for financial awards through the Minority Small Business Program. The awards can be used for direct business operations and range from $500 to $2,500 per application. An award application includes a description of the business, a basic business plan, and financials.
- Minority-Owned Businesses, Registered in South Carolina
- Owned by African American, Hispanic, Asian, or Native American
- At least 51% Minority Ownership
- Small Business, 25 or Fewer Employees
- Located in Beaufort, Jasper, Colleton, or Hampton Counties
This program is sponsored by SCORE SC Lowcountry, Truist Bank, and Wells Fargo. For A Full Set of Rules, Download the Award Rules Guide.