The Lowcountry Minority Small Business Support Program enables minority business owners to apply for grants, to support direct company operations. It is sponsored by SCORE SC Lowcountry, Truist Bank, and Wells Fargo. The grant award amounts range from $500 to $2,500 per application. Read the grant guide, to understand the grant rules and conditions.
- Minority-Owned Businesses, Registered in South Carolina
- Owned by African American, Hispanic, Asian, or Native American
- At least 51% Minority Ownership
- Small Business, 25 or Fewer Employees
- Located in Beaufort, Jasper, Colleton, or Hampton Counties
- Download the Grant Guide for the Full Set of Rules